=== Add to Any Subscribe Button ===
Donate link: http://www.addtoany.com/contact/
Tags: widget, sidebar, rss, plugin, links, feed, feeds, images, button, posts, subscribe, add to any, addtoany, add, any, email, e-mail, Google, My, Yahoo, Mixx, iTunes, Feeds
Requires at least: 2.2
Tested up to: 2.5.1
Stable tag: 0.8
Lets readers subscribe to your blog using any feed reader.
== Description ==
Lets readers subscribe to your blog using any feed reader, such as Google Reader, My Yahoo!, Netvibes, Pageflakes, and all the rest. The Subscribe button comes with a drop-down menu that appears on rollover.
* Works instantly on mouse-over
* Includes all services
* Searchable on key-down
* Services updated automatically
* Keyboard navigation
* Google Analytics integration
See also, the Share/Save/Bookmark button plugin.
== Installation ==
1. Upload `add-to-any-subscribe` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
1. Activate the plugin through the `Plugins` menu in WordPress
1. Go to `Presentation` -> `Widgets` and click `Add` next to "Add to Any Subscribe"
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= How long will this service be around? =
= How often is the list of services updated? =
= Where can I choose which button to display and other options? =
Go to `Presentation` > `Widgets`. Under `Current Widgets`, look for "Add to Any Subscribe", and click `Edit`.
= How come the widget doesn't display once I activate it? =
You'll have to manually put it where you want it in your sidebar. You can do so by going to `Presentation` > `Widgets` and clicking `Add` next to "Add to Any Subscribe". You'll need to have a "widget ready" theme.
If you have already added the widget but the actual button is not displaying, you should reinstall the widget, making sure to copy the actual `add-to-any-subscribe` folder (and all of its contents) to your plugins folder.
Also, be sure to deactivate any previous versions of the widget in the `Plugins` tab.
== Screenshots ==
1. This is the Add to Any Subscribe button!
2. This is the drop-down menu that appears instantly when visitors move the mouse over the Subscribe button!