=== Add to Any Subscribe Button ===
Donate link: http://www.addtoany.com/contact/
Tags: widget, sidebar, rss, plugin, links, feed, feeds, images, admin, button, Post, posts, subscribe, add to any, addtoany, add, any, email, e-mail, mobile, Google, My, Yahoo, Mixx, iTunes, Feeds
Requires at least: 2.2
Tested up to: 2.7.1
Stable tag: 0.9.6.3
Helps readers subscribe to your blog using any feed reader or feed emailer.
== Description ==
Helps readers **subscribe** to your blog using **any feed reader**, such as Google Reader, My Yahoo!, Netvibes, Windows Live, and all other RSS readers. The button comes with Add to Any's customizable Smart Menu, which **places the services visitors use at the top of the menu**, based on each visitor's browsing history.
* Add to Any Smart Menu
* Includes all services
* Services updated automatically
* WordPress optimized, localized (i18n for English, Chinese, Danish)
* Searchable on key-down
* Keyboard navigation
* Many more publisher and user features
Subscribe Button (demo) | Changelog
See also, the Share/Save/Bookmark button plugin.
== Installation ==
1. Upload the `add-to-any-subscribe` directory (including all files within) to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
1. Activate the plugin through the `Plugins` menu in WordPress
1. Go to `Presentation` -> `Widgets` and click `Add` next to "Add to Any Subscribe"
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= How often is the list of services updated? =
= Where can I choose which button to display and other options? =
Go to `Settings` > `Subscribe Buttons`.
= Why isn't the drop-down menu appearing for the button? =
It's likely because your your theme wasn't coded properly. Using the Theme Editor, make sure that the following piece of code is included in your theme's `footer.php` file just before the `