=== AddToAny: Share/Bookmark/Email Button ===
Tags: sharing, share, sharethis, bookmarking, social, social bookmarking, social bookmarks, bookmark, bookmarks, save, Post, posts, page, pages, images, image, admin, statistics, stats, links, plugin, widget, e-mail, email, seo, button, delicious, google buzz, buzz, google, digg, reddit, facebook, myspace, twitter, stumbleupon, technorati, wpmu, addtoany, add, any
Requires at least: 2.0
Tested up to: 3.0
Stable tag: 0.9.9.5.1
Help readers share, bookmark, and email your posts and pages using any service, such as Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Delicious and over 100 more.
== Description ==
Help readers **share**, **save**, **bookmark**, and **email** your posts and pages using **any service**, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Buzz, Digg, Delicious, and over 100 more social bookmarking and sharing sites. The button comes with AddToAny's customizable **Smart Menu**, which **places the services visitors use at the top of the menu**, based on each visitor's browsing and usage history.
Share Button (demo)
The E-mail tab makes it easy to share via Google Mail, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, AOL, and any other web-based e-mailer or desktop program. The **Add to Favorites** button (or Bookmark tab) helps users bookmark using any browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc.).
Individual **service icons** let you optimize your blog posts for specific social sites. Choose from over 100 individual services.
* AddToAny Smart Menu
* Individual service links (like Sociable)
* Includes all services
* Menu updated automatically
* WordPress optimized, localized (English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Danish, Catalan, Russian, Albanian, Romanian, Belarusian)
* Google Analytics integration (access guide)
* Many more publisher and user features!
Share this plugin
* The Subscribe button plugin
* The Share button for WordPress.com blogs
* The standard Share button widget
== Installation ==
1. Upload the `add-to-any` directory (including all files within) to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
1. Activate the plugin through the `Plugins` menu in WordPress
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Where are the options? =
In your Admin panel, go to `Settings` > `Share/Save Buttons`. Among other options, you can choose which button and individual icons to display, and where and how to display them.
= Why isn't the drop-down menu appearing? =
It's likely because your theme wasn't coded properly. Using the Theme Editor, make sure that the following piece of code is included in your theme's `footer.php` file just before the `