=== AddToAny: Share/Bookmark/Email Button ===
Tags: sharing, share, sharethis, bookmarking, social, social bookmarking, social bookmarks, bookmark, bookmarks, save, Post, posts, page, pages, images, image, admin, statistics, stats, links, plugin, widget, email, e-mail, seo, button, delicious, google buzz, buzz, google, digg, reddit, facebook, facebook like, like, myspace, twitter, tweet, messenger, stumbleupon, technorati, sexybookmarks, sociable, sharedaddy, icon, icons, wpmu, addtoany, add
Requires at least: 2.8
Tested up to: 3.1
Stable tag: 0.9.9.7.8
Help people share, bookmark, and email your posts & pages using any service, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Buzz, Digg and many more.
== Description ==
The WordPress plugin to help people **share**, **bookmark**, and **email** your posts and pages using any service, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Buzz, Digg, Delicious, and well over 100 more sharing and social bookmarking sites. New: **Facebook Like Button** and **Twitter Tweet Button**.
This sharing plugin comes with AddToAny's customizable Smart Menu, which places the services visitors use at the top of the menu, based on each visitor's browsing and usage history.
Share Button (demo)
The Email tab makes it easy to share via Google Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, AOL, and any other web-based emailer or desktop program. The Add to Favorites button (or Bookmark tab) helps users bookmark using any browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc.).
Standalone **share icons** let you optimize your blog posts for specific social sites. Choose from over 100 individual services.
* AddToAny Smart Menu & AddToAny Kit
* Individual share links (like Sociable)
* Includes all services
* Google Analytics integration (access guide)
* WordPress optimized, localized (English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, French, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Catalan, Persian, Russian, Albanian, Romanian, Belarusian)
* Easily customizable for beginners or advanced users, and highly extensible for developers and designers
* Many more publisher and user features!
After **years of active development**, over **1.5 million downloads**, and **ongoing support from the community**, AddToAny still strives to be the best WordPress plugin for sharing. We hope it's perfect for everyone by version 1.0.
Share this plugin
* The Subscribe button plugin
* The Share button for WordPress.com blogs
* The standard Share button widget
== Installation ==
1. Upload the `add-to-any` directory (including all files within) to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
1. Activate the plugin through the `Plugins` menu in WordPress
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Where are the options? =
In your Admin panel, go to `Settings` > `Share/Save Buttons`. Among other options, you can choose which button, individual icons and advanced sharing buttons (Facebook Like Button and Twitter Tweet Button) to display, and where and how to display them.
= Why isn't the drop-down menu appearing? =
It's likely because your theme wasn't coded properly. With many themes you can use the Theme Editor to make sure that the following piece of code is included in your theme's `footer.php` file just before the `