=== Share Buttons by AddToAny ===
Tags: sharing, share, sharethis, bookmarking, social, social bookmarking, social bookmarks, bookmark, bookmarks, save, Post, posts, page, pages, images, image, admin, statistics, stats, links, plugin, sidebar, widget, email, e-mail, seo, button, delicious, google, tumblr, linkedin, digg, reddit, facebook, facebook like, like, myspace, twitter, tweet, +1, plus 1, google plus, google plus one, plus one, pinterest, pin, pin it, pinit, messenger, stumbleupon, technorati, lockerz, addthis, sexybookmarks, sociable, sharedaddy, shareaholic, icon, icons, vector, SVG, wpmu, Add to Any, AddToAny
Requires at least: 2.8
Tested up to: 3.8
Stable tag: 18.104.22.168
Share buttons for WordPress including AddToAny's universal sharing button, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, StumbleUpon and many more.
== Description ==
The WordPress sharing plugin to help people **share**, **bookmark**, and **email** your posts and pages using any service, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google, Reddit, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, and well over 100 more sharing and social bookmarking sites.
Share Buttons (demo)
Social share icons let you optimize your blog posts & pages for specific social sites. Choose from over 100 individual services. Additional 3rd party buttons include the Facebook Like Button, Twitter Tweet Button, Pinterest Pin It Button, Google+ Share Button and Google +1 Button.
This sharing plugin lets you customize the AddToAny universal Smart Menu, which places the services visitors use at the top of the menu based on each visitor's usage. The Email tab makes it easy to share via Google Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Outlook.com (Hotmail), AOL Mail, and any other web-based emailer or desktop program.
* **New**: Large vector sharing buttons!
* SVG sharing icons for the most popular services (and more to come)
* Smart Menu & Kit with individual share links
* Choose exactly where you want AddToAny to appear
* Google Analytics integration (access guide)
* WordPress optimized with asynchronous script loading
* Localized in English, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Catalan, Persian, Russian, Turkish, Albanian, Romanian, Belarusian, Greek, Irish
* Easily customizable for beginners or advanced users, and highly extensible for developers and designers
* Supports theme features such as HTML5 & XHTML, widgets, infinite scroll, post formats
* Many more publisher and user features
With **years of active development**, over **2.7 million downloads**, and **ongoing support from the community**, this plugin still strives to be the best WordPress plugin for sharing. Thanks for your feedback!
Share this plugin
* The standard Share button code
* The Subscribe button plugin
== Installation ==
1. Upload the `add-to-any` directory (including all files within) to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
1. Activate the plugin through the `Plugins` menu in WordPress
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Where are the options? =
In your Admin panel, go to `Settings` > `AddToAny`. Among other options, you can choose individual sharing icons, a universal sharing button, and official 3rd party sharing buttons (Facebook Like Button, Twitter Tweet Button, Pinterest Pin It Button, Google+ Share Button, Google +1 Button) to display, and where and how to display them.
To place the buttons as a "widget" in your theme (if your theme supports WordPress Widgets), go to `Appearance` > `Widgets`, then drag AddToAny to an available Widget Area and click `Save`.
= Something is wrong. What should I try first? =
Try temporarily switching themes and disabling other plugins to identify a potential conflict. If you find a conflict, try contacting that theme or plugin author. If an issue persists on a default theme with all other plugins disabled, perform a google search across the WordPress forums using a query such as: site:wordpress.org/support addtoany [your issue issue here]
Feel free to post here, where the community can hopefully help you. Describe the issue, what troubleshooting you have already done, and provide a link to your site, and any other potentially relevant information.
= Why isn't the universal drop-down menu appearing? =
It's likely because your theme wasn't coded properly. With many themes you can use the Theme Editor to edit your theme's `header.php` and `footer.php` files.
In `header.php` place the following line of code just before the `` line:
In `footer.php` place the following line of code just before the `