=== Share Buttons by Lockerz / AddToAny ===
Tags: sharing, share, sharethis, bookmarking, social, social bookmarking, social bookmarks, bookmark, bookmarks, save, Post, posts, page, pages, images, image, admin, statistics, stats, links, plugin, widget, email, e-mail, seo, button, delicious, google buzz, buzz, google, linkedin, digg, reddit, facebook, facebook like, like, myspace, twitter, tweet, +1, plus 1, google plus, google plus one, plus one, pinterest, messenger, stumbleupon, technorati, addthis, sexybookmarks, sociable, sharedaddy, shareaholic, icon, icons, wpmu, addtoany, lockerz
Requires at least: 2.8
Tested up to: 3.4
Stable tag: 1.0.3
Help people share, bookmark, and email your posts & pages using any service, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn and many more.
== Description ==
The WordPress plugin to help people **share**, **bookmark**, and **email** your posts and pages using any service, such as Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Google, Digg, Delicious, and well over 100 more sharing and social bookmarking sites.
New: **Pinterest Pin It Button** in addition to the **Facebook Like Button**, **Twitter Tweet Button**, **Google+ Share Button** and **Google +1 Button**.
This sharing plugin comes with a customizable Smart Menu, which places the services visitors use at the top of the menu, based on each visitor's browsing and usage history.
Share Button (demo)
The Email tab makes it easy to share via Google Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, AOL, and any other web-based emailer or desktop program.
Standalone **share icons** let you optimize your blog posts & pages for specific social sites. Choose from over 100 individual services.
* Smart Menu & Kit
* Individual share links (like Sociable)
* Includes all services
* Google Analytics integration (access guide)
* WordPress optimized with asynchronous script loading
* Localized in English, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Catalan, Persian, Russian, Turkish, Albanian, Romanian, Belarusian, Greek, Irish
* Easily customizable for beginners or advanced users, and highly extensible for developers and designers
* Many more publisher and user features!
After **years of active development**, over **2.2 million downloads**, and **ongoing support from the community**, this plugin still strives to be the best WordPress plugin for sharing. Enjoy!
Share this plugin
* The standard Share button widget
* The Share button for WordPress.com blogs
* The Subscribe button plugin
== Installation ==
1. Upload the `add-to-any` directory (including all files within) to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
1. Activate the plugin through the `Plugins` menu in WordPress
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Where are the options? =
In your Admin panel, go to `Settings` > `AddToAny`. Among other options, you can choose which button, individual icons and advanced sharing buttons (Facebook Like Button, Twitter Tweet Button, Google+ Share Button, Google +1 Button) to display, and where and how to display them.
To place the buttons as a "widget" in your theme (if your theme supports WordPress Widgets), go to `Appearance` > `Widgets`, then drag AddToAny to an available Widget Area and click `Save`.
= Why isn't the drop-down menu appearing? =
It's likely because your theme wasn't coded properly. With many themes you can use the Theme Editor to edit your theme's `header.php` and `footer.php` files.
In `header.php` place the following line of code just before the `` line:
In `footer.php` place the following line of code just before the `