=== Social Login ===
Tags: facebook, linkedin, google, yahoo, twitter, openid, wordpress.com, vkontakte, hyves, social connect, social login
Requires at least: 3.0
Tested up to: 3.2.1
Stable tag: 1.0
Allow your visitors to comment and login with social networks like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Hyves, OpenID, Вконтакте, Google, Yahoo
== Description ==
The Social Login Plugin is a professional though free plugin that allows your
visitors to comment, login and register with social networks like Twitter, Facebook,
LinkedIn, Hyves, Вконтакте, Google or Yahoo.
Choose where to add the social login feature:
Optionally add the widget:
- On the comment formular
- On the login page
- On the registration page
Select the Social Networks/Providers:
- A login widget that you can easily attach to your sidebar is provided
Increase your user engagement in a few simple steps with this plugin.
- VKontakte (Вконтакте)
The plugin is maintained by OneAll, a technology company offering a set of web-delivered
tools and services for establishing and optimizing a site's connection with many social providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo! and LinkedIn.
== Installation ==
1. Upload the plugin folder to the "/wp-content/plugins/" directory of your WordPress site,
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress,
3. Visit the "Settings\Social Login" administration page to setup the plugin.
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Do I have to add template tags to my theme? =
You should not have to change your templates.
The Social Login seamlessly integrates into your blog by using predefined hooks.
If you encounter nevertheless any problems, you can add the social login or registration forms to another location in
your theme by inserting the following code in that location:
= Do I have to change my Rewrite Settings? =
The plugins does not rely on mod_rewrite and does not need any additional rules.
= Where can I report bugs & get support? =
Our team answers your request at:
== Screenshots ==
1. **Comment** - Comment formular (Social Network Buttons are includes)
2. **Login** - Login formular (Social Network Buttons are includes)
3. **Plugin Settings** - Plugin Settings in the Wordpress Administration Area
4. **Widget Settings** - Widget Settings in the Wordpress Administration Area
== Changelog ==
= 1.0 =
* Initial release.