=== Simple add pages or posts ===
Contributors: Simon Dirlik, Ramon Fincken
Donate link: http://donate.ramonfincken.com
Requires at least: 2.0.2
Tested up to: 3.0.3
Stable tag: 1.2.1
Plugin to simply add multiple posts or pages at once by entering their titles. Handy tool if you have a new blog and want to quickly add pages..
== Description ==
Plugin to simply add multiple posts or pages at once by entering their titles. Handy tool if you have a new blog and want to quickly add pages like Home, About, Contact ...
Coding by: MijnPress.nl Twitter profile More plugins
== Installation ==
1. Upload directory `simple-add-pages-or-posts` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
3. Visit Plugins menu to add your post(s) or page(s).
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= I have a lot of questions and I want support where can I go? =
http://pluginsupport.mijnpress.nl/ or drop me a tweet to notify me of your support topic over here.
I always check my tweets, so mention my name with @ramonfincken and your problem.
== Changelog ==
= 1.2 =
* Added: multi hierarchy setup
* Added: http://www.mijnpress.nl/blog/plugin-framework/
= 1.1 =
* Changed GUI style
* Option to add pages under existing pages (Same functionality as wp-admin > pages > add new > sidebar: attributes/Parent
= 1.0 =
== Screenshots ==
1. Enter title
Fullscreen Screenshot 1
2. After submit
Fullscreen Screenshot 2