=== Video Embedder ===
Tags: embed, video, valid, media
Requires at least: 2.3
Tested up to: 2.5
Stable tag: 1.5
Video Embedder lets you easily add movies from a wide variety of online services, without breaking validation. Currently supporting over 20 services.
== Description ==
This is a plugin for Wordpress that makes it easy to embed movies from various sources, such as YouTube and Google Video. The benefit with this plugin is that you donít have to paste some strange video embed code into your Wordpress post, all you need is the ID of the video. As a bonus none of the videos embedded with Video Embedder will break your precious validated Wordpress based site, all of the movies will show up nice and clean.
Another advantage is that you can manage the settings for all of your embedded movies from the Wordpress settings for Video Embedder, the properties for all the movies will be updated instantly as soon as you save the settings.
Have you changed the layout for your Wordpress blog? No sweat, Video Embedder makes it a breeze to change the dimensions of all your embedded videos no matter what service they are embedded from.
Are you using another Wordpress plugin for managing your YouTube movies or any of the other services that Video Embedder has support for today? Most likely it is very easy to make Video Embedder take care of those videos as well. Just edit the tag Video Embedder uses to match your old plugin and you are done.
= Supported video sites =
* Google Video
Video Embedder can also embed the following file formats:
* Quicktime movies
* Windows Media movies
== Installation ==
1. Upload video-embedder.php to /wp-content/plugins/video-embedder (create it if it doesn't exist)
2. Activate Video Embedder through Wordpress Plugin page
3. Go to "Settings/Video Embedder" in your Wordpress install for more information and options
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= I have discovered a bug, what to do? =
In that case I would appreciate it if you reported the issue via the comments on the homepage for Video Embedder.
= Could you add support for my favourite video service? =
I might actually do, first of all: Add a request via the comments on the homepage for Video Embedder. I promise to have a look on all requests!
= How can I support your plugin? =
The easiest way you can support the plugin is by spreading the word.
== Screenshots ==
1. This is how easy you add videos. Neat, huh?
== Feedback ==
Are you missing a feature? Have you encountered any problem with the plugin? Then go to the homepage for Video Embedder and leave a comment.
== Changelog ==
**1.5 - 6 april 2008**
* Added support for Vimeo
* Added support for Gametrailers
* Added support for Viddler
**1.4 - 5 jan 2008**
* Added support for Myvideo
**1.3 - 5 jan 2008**
* Added support for Movieweb
* Added support for Jaycut
**1.2 - 29 dec 2007**
* Added support for Dailymotion
* Added support for Quicktime
* Added support for Window Media movies
* Major cleanup of the code
**1.1.1 - 23 dec 2007**
* Added support for Videojug
* Added support for Godtube
* Added support for Veoh
* Added support for Break
**1.1 - 19 dec 2007**
* Added support for Blip.tv
* Added support for CollegeHumor
* Made the codebase a little bit smaller
**1.0.2 - 18 dec 2007**
* Added support for IFILM
* Added support for Myspace
**1.0.1 - 17 dec 2007**
* Added support for Revver
* Fixed small typo
**1.0 - 17 dec 2007**
* Initial release