=== WP Minify ===
Donate link: http://omninoggin.com/donate/
Requires at least: 2.7
Tested up to: 2.9.2
Stable Tag: 0.8.1
This plugin uses the Minify engine to combine and compress JS and CSS files
to improve page load time.
== Description ==
This plugin integrates the [Minify engine](http://code.google.com/p/minify/)
into your WordPress blog. Once enabled, this plugin will combine and compress
JS and CSS files to improve page load time.
= How Does it Work? =
WP Minify grabs JS/CSS files in your generated WordPress page and passes that
list to the Minify engine. The Minify engine then returns a consolidated,
minified, and compressed script or style for WP Minify to reference in the
= Features =
* Easily integrate Minify into your WordPress blog.
* Debug mode lets you combine files without Minifying them.
* Ability to include extra JS and CSS files for Minifying.
* Ability to exclude certain JS and CSS files for Minifying.
* Minified JS and CSS files can be placed wherever you want.
* Support for to minifying external files via caching.
* Ability to pass extra arguments to Minify engine.
* Expire headers for minified JS and CSS files.
* Detection and elimination of duplicate sources.
== Changelog ==
= 0.8.1 =
* Fixed WPMU subdirectory bug.
= 0.8.0 =
* Added ability to de-dupe sources
* Added ability to manually specify location of minified JS and CSS files.
* Fixed XHTML compliance bugs
* Cleaned empty lines in HTML output
= 0.7.4 =
* Fixed detecting if script is local or not.
= 0.7.3 =
* Fixed corner case on expire headers implementation.
= 0.7.2 =
* Add expire headers to combined JS and CSS files (Thanks Jan Seidl!).
= 0.7.1 =
* Fixed extra arguments for Minify engine.
= 0.7.0 =
* Added advanced options:
- Minification on external files
- Extra arguments for Minify engine
* Removed wp_path option (Thanks Jan Seidl!)
* Fixed Output Buffer conflicts with other plugins that use output buffering
such as All-in-One SEO and Anarchy Media Player.
= 0.6.5 =
* Fixed URL building (bug introduced by last release).
* Brought back WordPress path settings as some people with .htaccess issues
may still need this.
= 0.6.4 =
* Fixed CSS regex to catch "media=''" case. (Thanks forum user bobmarkl33!)
* Fixed WP Minify working with blogs installed in subdirectory of webroot.
(Thanks forum user Luke!)
* Removed WordPress path settings as this is no longer needed per Luke's fix.
= 0.6.3 =
= 0.6.2 =
* Fixed admin array_keys() bug
* Updated .pot file.
= 0.6.1 =
* Added .pot file.
= 0.6 =
* Upgraded to Minify engine 2.1.3.
* Added automatic Minify engine cache configuration.
* Fixed HTML5 conflict.
* Fixed bug from blog installed in subdirectory.
* Fixed localization.
= 0.5 =
* Added option to disable JS or CSS minification.
* Fixed a few bugs.
* Admin facelift
= 0.4.1 =
* Fixed non-replaced tag for valid XHTML usage.
= 0.4 =
* Automatically exclude CSS conditionals.
* Automatically exclude CSS media != all, or screen.
* Automatically exclude https URLs.
* Added sanity checking for buffer start & stop.
* Moved buffer start to init with priority 99999.
* Fixed "strpos()" warnings when settings have empty lines.
= 0.3.1 =
* Fixed "URL file-access disabled" errors.
* Fixed "implode()" warnings.
= 0.3 =
* WP 2.8 Compatibility
= 0.2.1 =
* Fixed another CSS exclusion bug (src_match -> href_match).
* Fixed JS WP Minify bug passing double forward slashes when not needed.
* Added media="screen" for minified CSS reference.
= 0.2 =
* Changed the way CSS and JS files are picked up. No more wp_enqueue_*
* Fixed exclusion bug where specified files are not excluded from
* Removed OMNINOGGIN dashboard widget.
= 0.1.1 =
* Fixed array_slice() warning in the admin dashboard.
* Fixed version check to not break page when $wp_version is empty.
= 0.1 =
* Initial release
= Credits =
This plugin utilizes the [Minify engine](http://code.google.com/p/minify/)
coded by [Steve Clay](http://mrclay.org/) and [Ryan Grove](http://wonko.com)
to perform all JS & CSS Minifying.
== Installation ==
1. Upload the plugin to your plugins folder: 'wp-content/plugins/'
2. Make sure 'wp-content/plugins/wp-minify/cache' is writeable by the
web server. (try 'chmod 777 wp-content/plugins/wp-minify/cache')
3. Activate the 'WP Minify' plugin from the Plugins admin panel.
5. (optional) For better performance, modify "$min_cachePath" in
"wp-content/plugins/wp-minify/min/config.php" to point to
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Where is the documentation? =
If you are having problems with this plugin, please first take a look at the
various links under the "Documentation" section of the
= I still can't get it to work after reading the documentation! =
Please take a look at documentation available on the
to see if any of them can help you. If not, feel free to post your issues
on the appropriate [plugin support forum](http://omninoggin.com/forum).
I will try my best to help you resolve any issues that you are having.
== License ==
All contents under the wp-minify/min/ directory is licensed under
[New BSD License](http://www.opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.php) (which is
[GPL](http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html) compatible). All other
contents within this package is licensed under GPLv3.
== Screenshots ==
2. Before WP Minify (11 JS requests @ 111KB)
3. After WP Minify (1 JS request @ 30KB)